Depending upon the size & location of the stone in the urinary system the treatment technique may varyRead more
Laparoscopic Urology Surgery
Laparoscopic surgery allows a Surgeon to perform complex procedures within the abdomen without having to place his hands directly into the body cavity. This is achieved by using miniaturized instruments placed through portals,called trocars, inserted through keyhole size incisions made in the abdomen. Visualization of the internal anatomy is provided by a high definition, digital camera attached to a telescope lens.Read more
Male reconstructive urology (also called male genitourinary reconstruction) can be used to treat physical abnormalities, repair trauma related to major surgery or accidents, or manage certain bladder control problems like incontinence and overactive Bladder (OAB). Dr Kunal Aterkar is at the forefront of urological surgery, offering comprehensive services and programs to help patients with a number of reconstructive needs.Read more
Cancers of the urinary tract and the reproductive organs. These organs include the bladder, kidneys, prostate, penis and testicles.Read more
Best Urologist in Ahmedabad
Dr Kunal Aterkar
Dr Kunal Aterkar is an eminent Urologist & Reconstructive Urology Surgeon in Ahmedabad And Gandhinagar, Gujarat. He has done Mch (Urology) from prestigious Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Mumbai. Dr Kunal Aterkar is associated with several leading hospitals in Gandhinagar & Ahmedabad as Senior Consultant – Urology .His expertise covers all urology treatments: Urology stone, All Urology Surgeries, Uro-Oncology, Reconstructive Urology etc.
Being a member of Urology Society of India, Dr. Kunal Aterkar has presented various case studies on Urology and has attended several National Urology conferences.
Having a patient base from different states like Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, he has been serving International Patients from different continents.
- Felicitated with AMA gold medal ,2001.
- Attended ASI CME on Pancreatic diseases 2005.
- Attended laproscopic workshop ethicon, Mumbai 2006.
- A case report of subcapsular hematoma liver requiring exploration in HELLP syndrome AMA ANNUAL JOURNAL 2007.
- Comparison of TPN Vs EPN Annual SRS meet VSGH 2008.
- Attended GSSA CME on Colorectal diseases – 2009.
- Attended USICON KOLKOTA 2010 .
- Presented moderated poster on `Andrological needs of Spinal cord Injured Patients: a single centre prilimanary survey` in WEST ZONE USICON GOA 2011.
- Moderated poster presentation “Benign Adrenal adenoma largest reported till date”. at USICON Bangalore 2012.
- Attended USICON PUNE 2012.
- Study Of URS with & without DJS.
- Study Of Varicocelectomy In Azoospermia
- Study Of PSA & Size of Prostate
- Leuprolide Vs, Placebo in Cap.